Monday, July 30, 2007

Stung



So we just got back from an Alaskan cruise. It was pretty much awesome. I didn't take a lot of pictures on this trip, for some stupid reason, but this picture might just be my favorite.

For those of you unfamiliar with sting pong, here are the rules. Play a game to 3. Loser lifts up his shirt, and winner gets a free shot. Repeat until one player's desire for vengeance is outweighed by searing pain and the fear of getting nailed yet again, so he quits. It's a fun game.

I'll let you go ahead and guess who was on his A game on the day this picture was taken. PWN3D.

There was a lot more going on on the cruise, and when I get a second, maybe I'll post a more informative post.

5 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

Nice abs....smart way to get a picture of your nakedness on your blog! How long will you be in Provo? I am coming for a visit 1st week in Sept and hope we will overlap. Love ya!

willus said...

That picture must be photoshopped because I certainly don't remember the final score being 27-1...

Lorien said...

willus, I told you. OWNED. ringworm boy.

dally, my second fave photo of you is on my blog. And I might post my third fave if I get some time.

Charlotta-love said...

Dally, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have only seen the pictures (of you) posted on your blog and my favorite is the tan lines from your tevas. Awesome! I had a flip flop tan several years ago that proved I had an fun-filled summer. I long for the flip flog tans nowdays...

Charlotta-love said...

I just figured out who you are "Dally". Thanks to your sister's blog. I am very.very.very jealous of your Alaska trip. *sigh

Locations of visitors to this page