Monday, April 28, 2008

The Final Countdown

This song has a very special place in my heart right now. It's been playing endlessly through my head for the last few days:

*EDIT* OK, stupid Youtube won't let me embed the player for some reason. So you're going to have to open this link to see it. How lame is that? I wanted you to be able to ROCK right here on my blog, instead of having to go to Youtube to do your rocking. Jerks. Anyway, this is the link. Yes, I meant to have the link be this long.

What an awesomely terrible song. I hope you watched the whole thing. I really do. But here are a couple of questions that I couldn't answer myself after watching the video:

*Why are they heading for Venus? Isn't that a fairly inhospitable planet?
*Why does he provide his own echo after he says Venus?
*How do you get your hair to do that? I always wanted mine to be all feathered and awesome like that when I was in 1st grade.
*If they really have as much hairspray in their hair as I suspect, how do they have pyrotechnics on the stage without causing them all to combust spontaneously?

Anywho, my final countdown isn't quite as cool as Europe's. Mine is the countdown to being done with school. I have one class today and one tomorrow, and that's it. I have 3 finals after that, and then I am done with school. FOREVER.

So, yeah. Not as cool as Europe's, but still pretty cool. I'll be Dallas, J.D. one week from Friday.

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Dallas JD, they are headed to Venus because that's where the women are. Everyone knows that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

I hope you didn't want your hair like that. If so, you probably also wanted a mullet.

And congrats a week early!

Lyle said...

I can't tell you how good it feels to be done with school, forever. Way to go. That is quite the accomplishment.

Locations of visitors to this page