Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hot, hot, HOT!

So the company that makes this stuff reports that the burning agent in this spray is derived from the burning chemical in a cayenne, or a jalapeno pepper. *Edit* it's only about 10 times as hot as a cayenne.

This...

crap...

BURNS!!



I've done a lot of things in my life, and subjected myself to pain that sane people would never do. But nothing I have ever done even approaches how horrible this stuff is. I recommend that you avoid doing this, if at all possible.

3 comments:

Nakita Ellis said...

My eyes were watering like mad when I watched this. I had to get that done once. Not the funnest experience. Sadly, I didn't get to wear an orange jumpsuit, and B-money wasn't there to pat me on the back. Way to go!

Charlotta-love said...

I can safely say that I will avoid being sprayed in the face. I always knew you were crazy...

Sammie said...

"bring it on!!" only someone as stupid as you would say something like that!

Locations of visitors to this page