Saturday, December 03, 2005

Finals time


I call this photo "The Rule Against Perpetuities." That's about the most pleasant look I've had on my face lately. I used to think girls were complicated. They've got NOTHING on the RAP. If you come across it, be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

OK, mostly I wanted to kill the kidney stone talk. I never thought when I started this blog that the entry that would trigger the most activity would be a forum for mothers to talk about their kidney stones, child birth and what not.

5 comments:

The Dally Llama said...

Awesome! Find the guy who didn't do his HTML right. When I get a minute, I'll try to fix it. Until then, no more talk about kidney stones.

Kactiguy said...

Dude, is that the highlighter?

Sister Pottymouth said...

Since you brought "kidney stones" up in your very own comment, you'll have more talk about them....

The Dally Llama said...

So apparently my browser is the only one that isn't reading the picture right. I just started using firefox instead of explorer, and the picture doesn't show up, even though the code is there, and should bring it up. Any geeks know what the problem is? Oh, yes that is one of the highlighters. I have about 11 others in my stockpile. At the current rate, the number of highlighters I have should last me through the rest of the year, and a good part of my second year. I'm still going to see how many I can stockpile though.

Sister Pottymouth said...

No, you're browser isn't the only one that's messed up. I can't get your picture to show up when I open your blog. Bummer. I'm no computer geek, but maybe you could edit your post and reinsert the code?

Locations of visitors to this page