Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've picked my horse

Resolution update: I had a few hiccups on my resolution, but I'm off and running strong. My original project pen blew up on me the day after I went public with my resolution, as you'll remember. I kind of went through a funk for a while, not being particularly impressed with any pen I'd used. But on the second day of class this semester, I had to borrow a pen from my buddy, and I didn't give it back because I was sick at the time, and I've been using it since. You can see in the pic that I've used almost 1 inch worth of ink so far. I estimate that this pen could last me through my second year of law school.



In other news, I got accepted to the Africa program I've told some of you about. So you can expect to see pictures of Africa on the blog in the coming months. And yes, the pen will go with me.

3 comments:

Lorien said...

My problem is that I always lose pens. Tell me, do you have any particular strategies that prevent misplacement or the theiving buddy? Have you tied your pen to anything? Any large silk flowers or plastic spoons taped to the end? Or I suppose you could choose my son's strategy and just "mark" it, as he has marked Grandma F's flower pot and bush. (see my blog)

JandB said...

I have that same kind of pen, and i love it because its cheap AND the best!

Anonymous said...

Ball-point pens suck. Get yourself a Pilot Hi-Tech Point so the ink can really flow.

Locations of visitors to this page