Thursday, November 23, 2006

On we go, to vanquish the foe!



It's been 5 years since I've been able to run my mouth about BYU beating the Utes, so there's quite a bit built up. So I thought I'd get at least a little bit of an early start. You chumps are gonna die.

Don't worry though, I hear that the Amway "Hey, We Want To Sponsor a Bowl Game Too" Bowl is looking for an eligible team. Keep your fingers crossed.

On another note, my computer is back from having the cancer. For those of you who don't know, my hard drive decided it would be funny to take a crap on me a few weeks before the semester ended. I narrowly avoided losing all this semester's work. Like a genius, I hadn't been backing up faithfully. But I've learned from my mistake, and yesterday went out and bought a ridiculously huge external hard drive. I wonder how long it's going to take me to fill up half of a terabyte...

Oh yeah, UTAH SUCKS!

1 comment:

willus said...

Rise and shout biyotch!

Locations of visitors to this page