Saturday, November 25, 2006

One for the ages.

33-31. BYU WINS!!



I'm not going to lie. I felt like I might throw up when Utah took the lead by 4 with 1:19 left. I mean, it would take an epic collapse of their defense to let this one slip through their fingers, right? Give Beck credit. That was an amazing drive, and an unbelievable throw. That had to be a 40 yard throw across his body while he was running the other way. You can't teach that.

What a finish. That was one for the ages.

Better luck next year, chumps. Let me know when you're done licking your wounds. I'm anxious to hear your excuses.

4 comments:

Lorien said...

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Poor Max, sitting on my lap of course, had to plug his ears while I screamed for 57 seconds straight and Mom ran around the room yelling "yes!" over and over. That 3 seconds lasted about an eternity. Have fun gloating. I have.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
willus said...

On the replay in the stands you can see one little speck of blue in a large sea of red. That little speck of blue my friends, was me. My heart rate just slowed back down to normal and my voice is just coming back. I do still get goosebumps anytime I think about that amazing catch. You can relive it at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2309729676780902111&q=byu+beck+utah

Locations of visitors to this page