Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Final Numero Uno in the books

So I just finished my Evidence final. Final Numero Uno. I'm not convinced I did all that great. I would love to tell you all the reasons that I think I didn't do well, but it's complicated. But, I think I can sum it up. Here's a shot of me after my professor took one look at my exam.


I can handle the dunce cap. I mean, heavens know I wore it enough through grade school. But the sailor outfit, complete with knickerbockers and knee-high socks? Come on. Let a guy keep his dignity.

Actually, I don't think I did all that badly. Everyone thinks they did terribly. So if they're right, I just have to do less terribly than them, and I'll be fine. So here's hoping everyone else was stupider than I was when they wrote theirs.

Next up: Con Law! YEAH!!!

Actually, the only really good thing I can think to say at this moment is that one week from now, I will officially be 1/2 of the way done with law school.

(Update: OK, I decided to edit this post b/c I didn't like signing on to my own blog to that kind of a greeting. Just a bit unsightly).

1 comment:

Lorien said...

ewww. you're disgusting.

Today at Toys backward R Us, I saw a barbie that had a dog with doggie snacks. You feed the dog the snacks (shaped like small, brown tic-tacs), push down his tail, and--Uh-oh! Look what the doggie did on Dally's law exam. Bad Barbie dog.

Locations of visitors to this page