Monday, December 25, 2006

Balls

So this idea was a brainchild of my brother and mine. We had recently watched the Sony bouncy ball ad, which inspired a way to one-up the present we gave my nephews and nieces last year (about 300 feet of blue bubble wrap).

So here you go. This is my first attempt to use Windows Movie Maker, and I had around 3 minutes to fill, and only about 1:20 worth of raw footage to work with. All in all, I thought it looked OK, for a hack job attempt at making a video.

Yeah, Christmas is a lot more fun when there are kids involved.

7 comments:

Erika Jean said...

that was an awesome ad. I can't seem to see yours though...

The Dally Llama said...

I barely got done uploading it. It takes a minute or two. It works now though; I just watched it.

Kactiguy said...

My only suggestion would be to mix in your dad's video so you have different camera angles. Very funny though. Keep finding those dang balls everywhere.

The Dally Llama said...

I wanted to do that, but he left his cable at the office, so I couldn't get the video off his camera. Plus his doesn't take very good video anyway.

Anonymous said...

i like it...make more dally films! love you dallas

Carter said...

Great gift! Kids are the best, you give them a present and they love you but if abusing you is more fun, they won't hesitate. Hence, Dallas gets pelted with 100 rubber balls. So much for being the "fun Uncle".

Lindsay Jane said...

dally, that was darling. good work.

Locations of visitors to this page