Monday, December 11, 2006

Does I look smarter?




'Cause I is. I just finished my first half of law school. I can't tell you how it feels to be able to say that. I went out on easily one of my worst notes by writing a pretty lousy exam answer. And unlike my last post, this time I mean that it was pretty crappy. I had no idea what the question was asking, so I just started barfing up everything I knew on the subject, and hoped that most of it stuck. Nothing quite like the feeling of knowing that you studied your brains out for the last four months, only to watch it all slip through your fingers in three hours. I hate finals.

Anyway, I've learned enough to know that I won't do myself any favors by worrying about it now. Can't do anything about it any more.

So, yeah. I'm done with the first half. I have a shload of papers to grade before I take off, but other than that, I have the next month off. Wow does that feel good! See lots of yous guys in a couple of days!

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Dally - you had better call me while you're in Utah. I'll be in MD from the 21st through the 26th but otherwise I'll be around to play.

Lorien said...

so when do you find out your grades--you know, how bad you really sucked?

Shauna said...

see dallas. this is me gracing you blog.

The Dally Llama said...

My life is now officially complete.

Locations of visitors to this page