Friday, January 05, 2007

Utah snow RULES!

I really feel bad for you guys that ski in places other than Utah. I really do. Today mi hermanito y yo hit The Canyons. We were lucky enough to be there on the first day they planned to open the new Dreamcatcher lift. We were even more lucky that when we got to the top of the mountain, we saw the ski patrol guys pull the rope to access over 300 acres of new terrain. Willus was the first skiier EVER (other than the ski patrol that took their own runs first) to hit the new terrain without ducking a rope, and I was the second. It was choice, to say the least. The area was so big, and so untouched that we skiied on it for about four hours before it got all tracked out. Then we went stash hunting other places. What an amazing freaking day.




Yeah, like I said. I really feel bad for people who ski on snow other than Utah snow.

Alright, I hate most things Microsoft. So apparently Explorer doesn't show the entire screen of the embedded player. So if you're running Explorer, download Firefox. In the meantime, you can view the video on Youtube.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video for a great day on the slopes. I do admit, the video seemed a little much like a wedding video at the end, but I got a kick out of it. How can people stand to ski in places that aren't Utah?

Lorien said...

suck. suck suckity suck. yeah, you. next time take me with you poo poo head.

Lyle said...

Lewis always was the favorite.

At least someone I know is getting a chance to go skiing...in Utah.

Anonymous said...

that snow looks like a lot of fun man
-mike

Locations of visitors to this page