Sunday, January 14, 2007

B Money makes fetchin' awesome T shirts.

I just wanted everyone to know that I was one of the first ones to get a custom-made B Money T shirt. I would wear it to school pretty much every day except for the fact that the permanent marker would bleed, and then I would have just a tye-dye lookin' blotch on the front, and not the most skillfully drawn llama I've ever seen.

I call this my stoic Jack Bauer look.



B Homies for life.



Yes, you are looking at the coolest T shirt EVER.



So there you have it. B Money makes the coolest fetchin' T shirts around.

In other news, school starts again on Tuesday. BOOOOO!! But I can't complain; I had a really fun break, and an adventurous plane trip home.

That is all. I promise to try to think of something worthwhile to post while I'm in school this semester, but I can't guarantee that it will actually happen.

2 comments:

Lorien said...

sweet shirt, man! that's awesome. when did he give it to you?

if you can't think of anything else to blog, hows about you tell us about your adventurous plane ride home? you didn't answer my call when I thought you'd be home, so figgered maybe you were delayed or something.

Lindsay Jane said...

Dally,
That's freaking awesome. I love the shirt and want one of my own...just without the llama.

Locations of visitors to this page