Saturday, January 12, 2008

Vacation > School.

Just thought I'd post a video and a couple pics from the break.

Christmas was awesome. We got the coolest present for my dad in the history of dad Christmas presents.





Here's a video. Willus and I spent the last couple of days at The Canyons skiing in the middle of a system of several storms that came through, dumping somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-50 inches before it was done. Loads of fun. It never ceases to amaze me how big that place is. Our last run of the day we were still able to find lots of untouched powder.



Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Tomorrow I hop a plane back to NY to start me last semester of law school. Last semester of school EVER. I'm looking forward to it more than a little.

That is all (for now).

4 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I hope that lamp doesn't fall over because you could poke your eye out!

(I couldn't get it to work with the word shoot).

Lyle said...

That is a great gift and I love that they ship it in a crate.

wendysue said...

Love the leg lamp. We got my Dad the "desk-sized" one a few years ago! I hope he opened it and said "There could be ANYTHING in there!" May the warm glow of "electric sex" warm his heart.

The Dally Llama said...

Oh, they don't ship it in a crate. Willus and I made that by hand. It was actually the most fun I've ever had "wrapping" a Christmas present EVER.

I really can't remember ever seeing my dad laugh harder in my entire life. It was awesome.

Locations of visitors to this page