Monday, March 24, 2008

National Corndog Day '08


*Edit* Now this includes a picture.

I just wanted to toss a post up here really quick to brag about my performance at this year's National Corndog Day.

My consumption tally for National Corndog Day 2008:
Corn Dogs: 9*
Tots: 60
Root Beers: 6

I didn't even really come into this having made myself super hungry either.

Two days later, I am still feeling the after shocks. Totally worth it.

*I only got 9 because we ran out of dogs at our party. If we would have had more, I would have reached double digits without question. I'm revamping my strategy, and next year I fully intend on making a solid run at the triple double (10 dogs, 100 tots and 10 root beers).

5 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I think you should try for 100 root beers instead.

Nakita Ellis said...

Uh, just in case you haven't been informed yet...Bee Money more than doubled your corndog eating. He downed 20 :) But feel proud, you more than doubled my corndog eating!

The Dally Llama said...

Losing to B Money in an eating contest is nothing to hang your head over. That kid is a giant among men.

The Quigleys said...

Wow! Yeah, I had one homemade turkey corndog, but I could have maybe done 2. But that would have been my limit. You are impressive and so soon after eating the wings. Wow!

Nakita Ellis said...

Dallas you are right. No one is in the same bracket as Bee when it comes to eating contests.

Locations of visitors to this page